Our Rapé Mulateiro, works directly on the energy centers of the first chakra, unblocking the energy and allowing it to flow from the earth to you, giving rise to the energy nutrition that Pacha Mama gives you, rising through your feet and allowing the energy to circulate through the energy channels to be discharged back to the Earth.
This allows you to put down roots, make a home, have a territory, yours, built by you, where you feel comfortable, secure, happy, able to fully develop your potential.
The collective mentality we live in today is an exacerbation of the first chakra drives. The belief that life is a struggle forces us to connect with the universal archetype of the warrior, who to some extent would be ready to protect us and act in our favor.
However, this figure is pushed to the limit with attitudes of distrust, competition, rage, anger and aggressiveness, which would be necessary in a state of natural survival, but that now only make us live in fear.
It makes us defensive, selfish, greedy for wealth and power, and unaware of what our true well-being means and that of the earth, our mother.
First chakra (Root) Muladhara
Unbalanced First chakra:
- You are terrified of losing control.
- It is not at all comfortable for you to show yourself to others as you really are and you tend to hide traits of your character.
- Money worries you too much and when you think about in situations involving your family, your mind fills with catastrophic thoughts.
- You tend to store and keep unnecessary things that make your space clutter up with junk.
- You feel like you never have enough and that you can’t stop fighting for what you want.
- You don’t usually trust others.
- You have a hard time disconnecting from work.
Balanced first chakra:
- You feel safe in control of yourself and your situation.
- You feel that you have land, that you have taken root.
- You enjoy economic, emotional and spiritual stability.
- You authentically show yourself with confidence, assertiveness, and self-acceptance.
- You are totally self-sufficient, you know that you do not need anyone so you receive others without needing them.
- You don’t worry about money; you know that you have the capabilities to get ahead.
- As you trust yourself and your abilities, it is easy for you to trust others, you have a developed sense of smell to analyze people.
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.