You have already made the decision and have started to practice meditation, but every time you try to meditate your mind goes into a desperate chatter, your thoughts will not stop and any position seems uncomfortable, then the Parika Rapé is for you. This rapé works directly on the crown chakra and connects you to the whole.
By daily practice you will get to realize that your are pure, whole, ever expanding consciousness. Like a drop in the ocean, you are part of that ocean that contains and encompasses every aspect of yourself.
Although we live facing the demands of everyday life (in addition to dealing with the busy mind that comes with these demands), achieving states of consciousness may not be as far out of reach as we think.
Why not experience moments of pure awareness? We have all experienced those moments at one time or another. Have you ever felt unconditional love for someone? Have you ever witnessed something you consider a miracle?
Once you have started potentiating your daily meditation with parika rapé, you connect with the universal consciousness, you will see the expansion of spiritual consciousness in your outer world. You will begin to experience unconditional love on an ongoing basis. You will be more compassionate, kind and understanding, and you will be more modest. Life will no longer be exclusively related to you and your desires. Life will revolve less around you and more around serving others because when you help others, you are helping yourself.
Seventh chakra (Crown) Sahasara
Unbalanced seventh chakra:
- You maintain a blind faith to established dogmas (social, religious, family patterns, etc.)
- You are not interested in opening yourself up to the spiritual.
- You have a narrow mind, either you blindly believe on a dogma or you just don’t believe in anything “if I don’t see it, I don’t believe it.”
- You are afraid to channel the divine hosted in the crown chakra, so it is difficult to receive messages from the guides and from the source itself.
- You feel helpless and alone.
- You do not give room to your intuition.
Balanced seventh chakra:
- You feel connected with the unit, with everything and everyone.
- You are open to spirituality, you receive a little of everything without closing yourself to anything.
- Your consciousness is completely relaxed, calm.
- You feel full and calm.
- You live spirituality in a personal and exclusive way. Without dogmas or imposing your truth, you are always willing to listen and know how to receive.
- You pay attention to the voice of your intuition.
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.