Failure for you may mean something irreparable, unforgivable … a result that you “cannot afford”. From this perspective, the pressure to avoid failure could lead you to “stop acting.”
The emotions that generate such a “determining” vision of the concept of failure, limits your ability to face the proposed goals, and implies that you have the belief that you cannot take on future projects for fear of the possibility of failure.
Our Osha (Bear Root) rapé is a rapé of strength, of empowerment, of allowing your own power to come out, your own strength, it helps you establish a connection with your subconscious where these limiting beliefs are housed and you change them for beliefs of being capable.
It is a rapé that you feel in your throat, and you feel empowered to tell the truth without anxiety. To engage in difficult conversations, remaining calm, centered and compassionate. Without worrying about silent fears or worries, you feel willing and able to speak your mind genuinely, and your authentic tone of voice comforts and encourages the people around you.
You want to become an agent of your own life, to recognize in you your ability to be innovative and generator of your own growth, you allow the real power that rests within you to emerge and act on your sense of well-being and self-efficacy, a power that has to do with motivation, self-confidence, psychic energy and the tendency to internal control.
Third chakra (Plexus) Manipura
Unbalanced third chakra:
- You feel you don’t have energy.
- You act selfishly.
- You are rebellious and competitive.
- You are irritable all the time.
- You must control everything.
- You have no initiative.
- Your self-esteem is very low.
- The fear of not being loved or not finding a partner keeps you feeling insecure.
- You have digestive problems.
Balanced third chakra:
- You feel confident about yourself, you value and respect yourself for who you are.
- Your self-esteem is high, loving and accepting you.
- You feel empowered to set appropriate limits in your relationships.
- You are motivated, you feel that you can achieve your goals.
- You have the willpower to set challenge for your and overcome them.
- You connect and understand your own personal power.
- You are not afraid to make decisions, no matter how difficult they may seem.
- Your body has good digestion and a balanced metabolism.
Fifth chakra (Throat) Vishuda
Unbalanced Fifth chakra:
- It is difficult for you to communicate or express your feelings.
- Words get stuck in your throat, they don’t go from there.
- You maintain feelings of guilt and anguish, which prevent you from being who you are, you try to disguise everything with words and gestures.
- You are afraid when you want to express your truth.
- You suffer from verbal incontinence, you don’t stop talking, but you don’t really say anything, or you just don’t speak at all.
Balanced fifth chakra:
- When you want to express something you do it clearly.
- It is easy for you to talk about yourself and your truth, you make yourself understood.
- Your verbal and non-verbal communication flows, you communicate easily.
- You connect with the subtlest areas of your spirit and with your intuition
- You like to create and start new projects.
- Ideas come up and you express them easily.
- Your opinions and arguments are clear so they are well received.
- You know how to organize your time very well.
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.