If you feel depressed, without any motivation, you feel that nothing makes sense and a sadness that devours you, most likely you have a blockage in the second chakra, which causes your nervous system to collapse and all the serotonin that the body produces absorbs it for what you find yourself absolutely incapable of feeling well-being.
When the Sacral Chakra is blocked and does not work properly, it can lead to confidence problems and lead to your behavior being cold and distant towards others. It can also mean the opposite and you become too needy and dependent.
People with an unbalanced Sacral Chakra usually feel overwhelmed and oversensitive. They fall into a kind of bottomless abyss of depression, being drawn by conflict and dramatic situations.
Our Mulungu rapé : (Erythrina verna) is a typical plant in traditional medicine of Brazil,The antidepressant action of this plant comes from its ability to increase the levels of serotonin (and other neurotransmitters that act on sleep and mood) and to regulate the production of melatonin (therefore it is also useful against insomnia) .
Second chakra (Sacral) Svadhisthana
Unbalanced second chakra:
- You feel apathetic, depressed, unmotivated.
- Your sexuality is messy, maybe your libido went to the floor and you don’t feel any desire or maybe you have an excessive search for pleasure.
- You feel prone to addictions, you feel anxious and eat, smoke, drink alcohol in excess, you feel that you are more at risk of becoming an addict.
- You feel aggressive, irritable, or anxious.
- Destructive passions invade you such as jealousy, envy, control, manipulation
Balanced second chakra:
- You feel enthusiasm and motivation for life.
- Creativity flows through you, your ability to conceive ideas and projects.
- You accept, love and respect yourself, just as you are.
- You connect with your body, listen to it and take care of it.
- Not only do you imagine and create, but you execute and materialize.
- You feel balanced in your sexuality, free of taboos.
- Your ability to give and receive love is in balance, free from insecurities.
- You are amazed, admired and grateful for the good things in life.
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.