We live in a society where it is difficult for us to distinguish between what is imposed on us and what we really are ourselves. All this leads us to end up sending each other messages that make us feel frustrated and increasingly dissatisfied.
Having mental strength allows us to bring out the best in ourselves when we need it most. It is the pillar that allows us to overcome adversity and problems; it is that characteristic that drives us to move forward and not give up or fall into despair when we need calm the most.
It is that ability that allows us to make good decisions in difficult times.
Mental toughness is not an attribute that all people have. It is a peculiarity that very few tend to cultivate and develop.
Sixth chakra (Third eye) Anja
Unbalanced sixth chakra:
- You do not listen to your intuition, you have it totally blocked.
- It is very difficult for you to project yourself, to visualize yourself.
- Spiritual topics not only don’t appeal to you, but you don’t like them.
- You are confused, you do not see your ideas clearly, so they have no outlet on the material plane, this turns into frustration.
- You do not have the ability to see beyond your problems and find the solution.
- You are completely identified with your mind.
Balanced sixth chakra:
- Your intuition and you are one, you listen to it perfectly, it speaks to you clearly and directly.
- You can direct your mind, you control your thoughts.
- You have developed your psycho perception, you can see or feel things and anticipate yourself.
- You feel connected to everything.
- Artistic creativity flows through you.
- You have the ability to see clearly without identifying yourself, past, present and future (the three worlds).
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.