There are many causes of allergies, one of the most frequent are emotional trauma that are linked to what will be the allergen that is, the agent causing the allergy.
The allergies they indicate the level of your intolerance, depending on its degree. There is a fear of living life fully. You may have the feeling of not doing things the right way. What is clear, if you are allergic, is that there is a part of yourself that you do not admit and your unconscious struggle is great.
General characteristics of an allergic person:
- Hostility towards a specific person or situation that they do not know how to channel.
- Need to please.
- The allergic person lives in a continuous contradiction. Part of her wants something and another forbids it.
- Allergy sufferers often have parents with ideas, in many ways conflicting.
- Allergy is a way to attract the attention of the environment.
- Difficulty in enjoying the pleasures of life can occur.
If you want to go deeper and discover what you rejected, this is the right rapé for you.
Third chakra (Plexus) Manipura
Unbalanced third chakra:
- You feel you don’t have energy.
- You act selfishly.
- You do not accept yourself, you live in an attitude of self-rejection.
- You are irritable all the time.
- You must control everything.
- You have no initiative.
- Your self-esteem is very low.
- The fear of not being loved or not finding a partner keeps you feeling insecure.
- You are afraid of rejection.
Balanced third chakra:
- You feel confident about yourself, you value and respect yourself for who you are.
- Your self-esteem is high, loving and accepting you.
- You feel empowered to set appropriate limits in your relationships.
- You are motivated, you feel that you can achieve your goals.
- You have the willpower to set challenge for your and overcome them.
- You connect and understand your own personal power.
- You are not afraid to make decisions, no matter how difficult they may seem.
- Your body has good digestion and a balanced metabolism.
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.