Our Rapé Cacto is specially indicated to go through moments of mourning, when we have had some kind of loss that generates pain and helplessness; sometimes the pain is so great that you feel that you cannot go through it alone and that’s right, rapé can be a great companion to get out of these moments of anguish.
Grief is the psychological process we face after loss; something that, sooner or later, all of us will experience in life.
Losses can cause you to grieve, although the intensity and characteristics of it can vary greatly depending on the degree of emotional attachment you feel, the nature of the loss and the way of being and the previous history of each person.
Although grief is immediately associated with death, losses can be very diverse: couple breakups, changes of address, changes in professional status, disease processes or functional decline, among others.
Common grieving reactions include complicated feelings, thoughts, physical sensations, and behaviors.
Feelings: If you have recently experienced loss, you must be going through a wide variety of feelings. These can include shock, blocking, sadness, denial, hopelessness, anxiety, anger, guilt, loneliness, depression, helplessness, relief, and longing.
Thoughts: Some common thought patterns include rejection, confusion, trouble concentrating, worry, and hallucinations.
Physical sensations: Grief can cause many physical sensations. These include tightness or weight in the chest or throat, nausea or upset stomach, dizziness, and headaches.
Behaviors: You may have trouble sleeping or staying asleep. You can also lose energy to do enjoyable activities, lose interest in food, or socialize.
Second chakra (Sacral) Svadhisthana
Unbalanced second chakra:
- You feel apathetic, depressed, unmotivated.
- Your sexuality is messy, maybe your libido went to the floor and you don’t feel any desire or maybe you have an excessive search for pleasure.
- You feel prone to addictions, you feel anxious and eat, smoke, drink alcohol in excess, you feel that you are more at risk of becoming an addict.
- You feel aggressive, irritable, or anxious.
- Destructive passions invade you such as jealousy, envy, control, manipulation.
Balanced second chakra:
- You feel enthusiasm and motivation for life.
- Creativity flows through you, your ability to conceive ideas and projects.
- You accept, love and respect yourself, just as you are.
- You connect with your body, listen to it and take care of it.
- Not only do you imagine and create, but you execute and materialize.
- You feel balanced in your sexuality, free of taboos.
- Your ability to give and receive love is in balance, free from insecurities.
- You are amazed, admired and grateful for the good things in life.
Fourth chakra (heart) Anahata
Unbalanced fourth chakra:
- You own the problems of others and you worry excessively about them.
- You put your needs aside to attend to others.
- You like to give, but you are unable to receive.
- You like to receive, but you are unable to give.
- You can’t empathize with anything or anyone.
- You want to control your partner.
- You are afraid.
- You feel alone, sad and melancholic.
Balanced fourth chakra:
- Totally empathic.
- You feel compassion for yourself and for everyone.
- You do not cling to what hurts you and are always in a position to forgive.
- You don’t get attached to anything or anyone, you love in freedom.
- You love without pretense, without expecting anything in return.
- You enjoy total emotional balance.
- You have a service-oriented vocation.
All of our rapés are sourced directly from indigenous peoples. We support the communities for what they prepare with love, intentionally with the wisdom and prayers of their elders.
Learn the different types of blow and find the one that best suits you, in our experience each rapé adapts to you and a different breath.
All products are sold as botanical samples only with no express or implied claims for a specific purpose or use. All information provided is for educational, scientific, ethnographic and historical research purposes only.