chakras and rapé
Chakras are our energy centers, when we suffer an imbalance in any of them it manifests itself in different ways.
One of the benefits of rapé is that it unlocks these energy centers, allowing energy to flow freely.
Here we put at your disposal a small guide to the chakras, how they should be when they are unblocked or balanced and how they manifest when they are not. In front of each chakra you will find the rapés that work directly on these energetic centers.
First chakra (Root) Muladhara
- You are terrified of losing control.
- It is not at all comfortable for you to show yourself to others as you really are and you tend to hide traits of your character.
- Money worries you too much and when you think about in situations involving your family, your mind fills with catastrophic thoughts.
- You tend to store and keep unnecessary things that make your space clutter up with junk.
- You feel like you never have enough and that you can’t stop fighting for what you want.
- You don’t usually trust others.
- You have a hard time disconnecting from work.
- You feel safe in control of yourself and your situation.
- You feel that you have land, that you have taken root.
- You enjoy economic, emotional and spiritual stability.
- You authentically show yourself with confidence, assertiveness, and self-acceptance.
- You are totally self-sufficient, you know that you do not need anyone so you receive others without needing them.
- You don’t worry about money; you know that you have the capabilities to get ahead.
- As you trust yourself and your abilities, it is easy for you to trust others, you have a developed sense of smell to analyze people.
Second chakra (Sacral) Svadhisthana
- You feel apathetic, depressed, unmotivated.
- Your sexuality is messy, maybe your libido went to the floor and you don’t feel any desire or maybe you have an excessive search for pleasure.
- You feel prone to addictions, you feel anxious and eat, smoke, drink alcohol in excess, you feel that you are more at risk of becoming an addict.
- You feel aggressive, irritable, or anxious.
- Destructive passions invade you such as jealousy, envy, control, manipulation
- You feel enthusiasm and motivation for life.
- Creativity flows through you, your ability to conceive ideas and projects.
- You accept, love and respect yourself, just as you are.
- You connect with your body, listen to it and take care of it.
- Not only do you imagine and create, but you execute and materialize.
- You feel balanced in your sexuality, free of taboos.
- Your ability to give and receive love is in balance, free from insecurities.
- You are amazed, admired and grateful for the good things in life.
Third chakra (Plexus) Manipura
- You feel you don’t have energy.
- You act selfishly.
- Your attitude is rebellious and competitive.
- You are irritable all the time.
- You must control everything.
- You have no initiative.
- Your self-esteem is very low.
- The fear of not being loved or not finding a partner keeps you feeling insecure.
- Digestive problems
- You feel confident about yourself, you value and respect yourself for who you are.
- Your self-esteem is high, loving and accepting you.
- You feel empowered to set appropriate limits in your relationships.
- You are motivated, you feel that you can achieve your goals.
- You have the willpower to set challenge for your and overcome them.
- You connect and understand your own personal power.
- You are not afraid to make decisions, no matter how difficult they may seem.
- Your body hans good digestion and a balanced metabolism.
Fourth chakra (heart) Anahata
- You own the problems of others and you worry excessively about them.
- You put your needs aside to attend to others.
- You like to give, but you are unable to receive.
- You like to receive, but you are unable to give.
- You can’t empathize with anything or anyone.
- You want to control your partner.
- You are afraid.
- You feel alone, sad and melancholic.
- Totally empathic.
- You feel compassion for yourself and for everyone.
- You do not cling to what hurts you and are always in a position to forgive.
- You don’t get attached to anything or anyone, you love in freedom.
- You love without pretense, without expecting anything in return.
- You enjoy total emotional balance.
- You have a service-oriented vocation.
Fifth chakra (Throat) Vishuda
- It is difficult for you to communicate or express your feelings.
- Words get stuck in your throat, they don’t go from there.
- You maintain feelings of guilt and anguish, which prevent you from being who you are, you try to disguise everything with words and gestures.
- You are afraid when you want to express your truth.
- You suffer from verbal incontinence, you don’t stop talking, but you don’t really say anything, or you just don’t speak at all.
- When you want to express something you do it clearly.
- It is easy for you to talk about yourself and your truth, you make yourself understood.
- Your verbal and non-verbal communication flows, you communicate easily.
- You connect with the subtlest areas of your spirit and with your intuition
- You like to create and start new projects.
- Ideas come up and you express them easily.
- Your opinions and arguments are clear so they are well received.
- You know how to organize your time very well.
- You do not listen to your intuition, you have it totally blocked.
- It is very difficult for you to project yourself, to visualize yourself.
- Spiritual topics not only don’t appeal to you, but you don’t like them.
- You are confused, you do not see your ideas clearly, so they have no outlet on the material plane, this turns into frustration.
- You do not have the ability to see beyond your problems and find the solution.
- You are completely identified with your mind.
- Your intuition and you are one, you listen to it perfectly, it speaks to you clearly and directly.
- You can direct your mind, you control your thoughts.
- You have developed your psycho perception, you can see or feel things and anticipate yourself.
- You feel connected to everything.
- Artistic creativity flows through you.
- You have the ability to see clearly without identifying yourself, past, present and future (the three worlds).
Seventh chakra (Crown) Sahasara
- You maintain a blind faith to established dogmas (social, religious, family patterns, etc.)
- You are not interested in opening yourself up to the spiritual.
- You have a narrow mind, either you blindly believe on a dogma or you just don’t believe in anything “if I don’t see it, I don’t believe it.”
- You are afraid to channel the divine hosted in the crown chakra, so it is difficult to receive messages from the guides and from the source itself.
- You feel helpless and alone.
- You do not give room to your intuition.
- You feel connected with the unit, with everything and everyone.
- You are open to spirituality, you receive a little of everything without closing yourself to anything.
- Your consciousness is completely relaxed, calm.
- You feel full and calm.
- You live spirituality in a personal and exclusive way. Without dogmas or imposing your truth, you are always willing to listen and know how to receive.
- You pay attention to the voice of your intuition.